Nov 29, 2009

Bleeding Earth - Your Blood Vs My Tears


"Blood is my most favourite thing on earth. So, these kinda lyrics is too damn easy for me to write..."

Lyrics to Your Blood Vs My Tears:

You're tied up
on a chair at my basement
My basement
Nobody can help you
Nobody can even hear you
All you can do is scream
Let me hear you scream
You made my life a shit
But Now
I'm gonna make you
A piece of that very shit
You're life's gonna end

And I feel so good
And I feel so right
I feel so good
I feel so right
I feel so right
I feel so good

I've gotta drilling machine
In my hand
Now I'm gonna drill your brain
Drill your brain
Drill your brain
Thy brain that gave me tears
Thy tears that has been fallen
from last seven years
Seven years
Now you have to pay thy price
Pay thy price
Thy price would be your blood
Yeah! your blood
So bleed
Bleed for me
Bleed for me
Let me shower with your blood
Let me shower with your blood

And I feel so good
And I feel so right
I feel so good
I feel so right
I feel so right
I feel so good

I'm gonna eat your beautiful eyes
Beautiful eyes
Thy eyes that hypnotized me
Hypnotized me
Rip out your flesh
Thy flesh that I used to make love
Rot your throat
Thy voice from that very throat hypnotized me
Cut you into ten thousand pieces
For you've broken my heart into ten thousand pieces
And at last
Fuck you 'till you bleed
Fuck you 'till you dead
Now you're dead
Now you're dead
Now you're dead

And I feel so good
And I feel so right
I feel so good
I feel so right
I feel so right
I feel so good

Oh yeah! You're dead
Holyshit!
Fuck No!
Goddamn it!
I forgot to do one thing on your dead body
I have to make a tattoo of my name on your chest
Don't worry
It won't hurt you
Coz' your chest has been seperated from your body
Coz' your chest has been seperated from your body
Yeah! Seperated
Separated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers