Dec 29, 2010

Bleeding Earth - Everybody Fell For You Because Of Your Beauty I Fell For You Because Of Thy Gravity


"This is about a chat friend"

Lyrics to Everybody Fell For You Because Of Your Beauty I Fell For You Because Of Thy Gravity :

The special gift of happiness is
what our love has brought
it shows in all the things we do
it's there in every thoughts
that's why we grow closer in a special way
my thinking may just be silly
coz I haven't seen you
but no
though virtually
I can feel there is someone hiding in the dusk
looking and smiling at me
and my heart says that's
you

Never thought it would come to this rock bottom
I don't realize after I have been falling for so long
but when I actually hit
I feel it like there is nothing left of anything
and the thing is
that's the whole reason
I was falling in the first place

People come and go and are sometimes forgotten
but you will always remain
no matter how many girls I hug or kiss or fuck
you are the one that I cant help but want to talk
for hours and hours and be around 24/7

Everybody Fell For You
Because Of Your Beauty
I Fell For You
Because Of Thy Gravity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers